Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

What’s been happening in the gardens this week


 Well I sowed some more herb seeds, coriander, dill and another go at marjoram seeds as the last lot did not germinate so fingers cross, they work this time round.

Also sowed some little gem lettuce hopefully they will germinate I let you know if they do.
Yes they have germinated on Sunday just gone





Planted up some mint for a neighbour this morning found some more rose’s in the garden and some ripe raspberries was given a lovely pink rogersia plant
You can get seeds apparently and its flowers for 3 months and can divide next March and can have it near a pond or in bog garden.




We also been given a yellow rattle plant which is another perennial plant and one other waiting to find out it name and what it doses whether its wildflower or not Euphorbia
I also sowed into a white tub Nasturtium (sunny mix of colourful flowers) Nigella (Persian Jewels)
And the last one Lavender (Munstead seeds)

We were given this lovely picnic table the other day that we put down near the top end of the garden  and when we get a BBQ


I sowed 3 lots of radish yesterday

Radish French Breakfast 3
Radish Scarlet Globe
Radish Mooli Mino Early
In cell trays
I also moved my Tesco strawberry plant into the ground to make it easier for the runners but might cut them off for this season so makes healthier plants and planted a mint into the ground as well

I also made the structure I have my sugar snap peas on taller for them using a bit of fence wire will show when I take some photo’s
Peas are coming long the Green Hurst ones and some bush beans have started plus bucket of swede is coming along as well so not doing to badly really and added more string to my outside tomatoes




Join me again next time 


No comments: