Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

What i have been up to in the garden this week




Well I have not done much since Christmas to be honest  adjusting slowly to being  partsly sighted and having a re hab lady come once a week to help and get me focous on things
David says the ground is far to hard  for me to be doing any gardening yet not to even sow some seeds ? I know in Scotland we are later than down south in doing things with the garden.
But if I manage to get a back gate on and my greenhouse up this season
 APRIL
Well it’s been a nice day so this morning I did some weeding and sowing of some flower seeds and put dahlia seeds into a propagator so we will see if they come up shortly in the dog room that I using a mini
Greenhouse at present

Yesterday we had another lovely morning out in the garden and had lunch and two coffee’s outside
Sowed some seeds and did a bit more weeding as well mended the bird table and put in a new place which is better for it.
The sun is out this morning so might get some herbs sown if I go outside?

Meant to be raining later today so the weather folk say which will help with all I sown outside


We have had some more sunshine out again for the last 3 days so been making the most of it.
Here is what I have sown so far to date
Hollyhock sun carnival mix
Nasturtium jewel mixed
Lettuce cut and come again
Pumpkin Halloween F1
Radish Scarlet Globe
Onion Red Baron
Carrot Paris Market 5 -Atlas

So it meant to be nice again tomorrow I believe
So we will see then might recycle my spud tub before opening a new bag of composttu.be/rnWfe3YsZR8

No comments: