Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

What’s been happen in the gardens this week


Well we have blue skies this morning and going to try and do some weeding after another coffee before I start.
Well I managed to do some weeding in bed 1 and cleared the weeds smothering both of my pea area’s which has made me happy feeling very happy with what I managed to do and David kindly had the dogs inside with him so I did not have to worry about the dogs getting out of the garden.
Next day
Damp skies this morning so might wait until later to do some garden work as David does not like me out in the rain trying to do some work
Next day
Still raining took a short video of my yellow courgette this morning as the female flowers on one had open along with a male so I hand pollinated it hoping to get some nice fruit.
All the things in the dog room are coming along nicely to be honest with you.







Yesterday it was lovely so I jointly mowed the garden with David and found out our weed is herb called fire weed know as a medical herb you can eat it as well in the spring
Also, we have a Sena Tora plant as well some call it a weed but if it good for the bees and butterflies then it is staying in the garden.

Well yesterday was a cool day but in the morning I managed to weed some of the rhubarb area and plant some #bird seed sunflower challenge as well planning to plant the other ones soon the rain come at lunch time

Yesterday we both felt sorry for a herb kit going for £2.00 so we brought it home and the only problem is that the pots are labelled  2 parsley with no seeds and one chives do have a pot for that one and basil seeds so wrote basil on a sticky note to go over the parsley sign then went looking in my boxes for a parsley and found one.

No comments: