Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

About my passion for wildlife


 

 

 

Since I was a small child I have loved nature but was not able to follow it until the last four years it’s just a shame that just as I encourage the wildlife into my garden I have to move but hoping this time will be for the last time I have to move fingers crossed and everything else crossed but I all ways leave one or two habitat behind for the wildlife

Like a log pile and a compost heap this one will be very big as I am emptying 7 compost bins plus the contents of two chicken coops as my current landlord made me give them up I might be leaving one or two small nest boxes behind but not a hundred present on that as there are many natural nest in the tress around that will be left behind

 

This year has been awesome so far as I had the privilege of watching a Blue tit family build a nest and have 5 healthy chicks which fledged on Sunday morning



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even though we are waiting to move my nest #wildlife project is going to be a snail habitat as I think it will be better than living on our garden brolly which  I found one the other day I could not find a real one to photo hence the clip art one so near the log pile I am going to make a small muddy pond as there are so many dandelions and stinging nettles and other weeds nearby for them to eat on and water is also very important for them along with stones also with in the small pond

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: